Hey folks in Sarasota. Fall is officially here in a few days. Gone, will be the hot, hot days of summer. Our winter time guests from up north will be here soon. Is your home ready for your guests? Is your rental property in Sarasota and on our beaches of Siesta Key, Bird Key, St. Armands Key, Lido Key and Casey key, ready for occupancy?
Now is the time to make sure the plumbing is in tip top shape, so that your guests experience only the pleasures the City of Sarasota can provide. Before the snow hits up north, make sure you have done any maintenance that needs to be done.
Here are a few tips:
- Flush and drain your water heater and make sure both elements are working, if it is an electric water heater.
- Check the temperatures on the water heater, both gas and electric.
- If you have a tankless water heater, you should have conditioned water going to it, because hard water will cause a tankless heater to not work efficiently and shorten it’s life span.
- Do your emergency shut-offs under each fixture work?
- Does your main emergency shut-off outside the house work?
- Are your drains running good or do the drains fill up with water and not drain that well?
- Are your toilets running at random? (some folks call this the phantom flush).
- If you are on well water, clean around the pumps and pressure switches.
- Clean your aerator. Summer time can build up algae in it.
Fall is here and so is Wimpy’s. Wimpy’s Dependable Plumbing, is a Sarasota Plumber that will give you a free estimate on any type of plumbing you need done. If you mention this blog, we will give you an additional $25.00 off of any service we do for you.
Dependable, Trustworthy, a Family Business with Integrity, a Sarasota Plumber that does what they say, Clean, Reliable, Honest. These are some of the words our customers use when describing their experience when using Wimpy’s. The majority of our customers will tell you they Love their Plumber. Do you Love your Plumber?
Let us exceed your expectations, then you will find out why people just like you say, I Love My Plumber! Don’t put off a minor problem. It could turn into a much bigger problem. Let us help you save money.
Call today 941-322-1911 or schedule on line at Loveyourplumber.com. You will be glad you did. Wimpy’s Dependable Plumbing, a full service, family owned, Sarasota Plumbing business that cares about it’s customers.